I try really really hard to be a good person. I try really really hard to keep certain opinions to myself. Sometimes I don’t do a very good job. This will be one of those times. Let’s go Exploring the lack of common sense in our world, shall we?
I took this from a friend who reposted. As far as I know, this is a real individual. 😳
How are some people so flipping stupid? Just because I’m a Christian doesn’t mean I can’t call people on their crap. This is why our society is so jacked up today. This is why God should be in schools. This is why I worry extra about my kids.
1) I have nursed 3 kids. 2 of which are boys. They are not nor will they be rapists. My oldest is 15. He can’t even ask a girl to homecoming he’s so shy. My second has a heart of gold, and gets upset if one of his friends gets their feelings hurt. My daughter is 5. She’s a warrior for Jesus and doesn’t look at “boys” as the devil.
2) Somehow we have got to pray for these people. Like, hard prayer cause this is frightening. Jesus says to pray for our enemies. This is one of them. As mean as you may think it is, I pray she doesn’t have children. Because people who have this way of thinking will raise their children not only to think the same way, but can you imagine if she has a boy what he will be raised being told?
3) Someone tell her and those who have such a twisted way of thinking to shut up.
4) I’m so disturbed that these ideas actually exist!!! To me it’s the same as the result of brainwashing. Lies from people they are around, media, wrongly pushed political views, the list goes on.
5) You have got to protect your family!!!! Revelations is happening now folks! Wake up!