What Is Mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma( The creater of this award)
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Ahhhhh I’m so excited! I have to thank Pointless Overthinking for this awesome nomination! Seriously it’s one of those things where I see it out there and I wasn’t sure if it ever would come my way. I’m so grateful! You’ve got to make sure to check out their blog! Amazing!
Three Things About Me
1) I’m the person who cries when you cry.
2) I love lifting other people up.
3) My kids say I have the “Ninja Spank” skill. 🤷🏼♀️
8) The Word
9) Short Prose
10) Pure Glory
To answer the questions directed to me..
1) I started blogging because I want to bring joy to others. I want to share my realness so others know they’re not alone.
2) The person I appreciate the most is God. He grounds me when I’m being a turd, loves me unconditionally, and guides me with love.
3) My biggest fear is leaving this earth and leaving my kids behind without a plan.
4) My favorite quote is, “Taste your words before you spit them out.”
5) What I love most about our world is the natural beauty we’re surrounded by.
My questions to be answered are….
1) Who is your Hero and Why?
2) How do you respond to anger?
3) How do others see you and does it matter?
4) What gives you hope?
5) What’s your favorite dessert?
My personal favorite posts are..